ASSALAMUALAIKUM TO U ALL !!

salam and holla to everyone :)i'm MOHAMMAD IKMALLUDIN and IKMALZ fer short,i'm sixteen this year :) i'll love u double if u showed me YOUR love first to me :P .u hate me? i hate u triple and get off from my page,or i'll kick your ass.i have many great friends :) proud being a SON of ENCIK AHMAD and PUAN FARIDAH ;) n proud to be born as MUSLIM,, ISLAM !!
welcome to my darkness page and u have to find your touchlight if u wanna read my page :P bhahaha
see ya !

-ujian melimpah-ruah-

so epi arr dis night going to surau behind my house for terawih,, when I step in de surau,, fuhhh I hear the voice of the TOK IMAM~ sooo merdu menusuk kalbu!! quickly go in there and i saw der TOK IMAM,, lol,, he was kecikkk than me,, even sora pown ta baligh lg~(sedap plak sora tak baligh lg) rsa cering sat gk tgk imam kecik lg from me~ huhu,, feel like want to kick him out and I be the tok imam plak... shuuhh... shuuhh ... hak3

but the happy feeling does not last longer when I made a sssoooo big big huge mistake!! i pray beside pacik mna tah,, his body.. fuhh,, BONZER + BOB,, tapa arr,, then I realizzzzze dat his breath!! like toxic!! den he started to sweat... his ketiak.. masyallah!! mcm *******, erk,, egt nk lari dh lepas habis smyang tu,, then de most bad thing happen,, aigoo when tahiyat akhir,, he sit on my leg that make my leg meletop-letop and then tergeliat,, ark~ today I juz make two rakaat becoz of dat incident,, everyone were looking at me after finish pray at dat time, cering tu da gak ckit,, dok lar srg2 kat tangga tu menanti my parentt

then the bad luck hit me N hit me again... how can I go back home with my right leg tergeliat?? how can I put on gear to my motor without using my right's leg?? using my hand?? aiya... I have to call my parent lar to pick me at the surau.. tup tup they pray at Mergong plak dh... haiya.. I have to wait until 10:30 arr... 23 rakaat.. aduh.. bkan tatau.. when it is cold.. my leg feel sooo painful!! then when I see my parent come.. seeing their face at that time is like seeing the Angle coming to take me to heaven,, hak3,, merapu pa tah...

it is so grateful when i am in the home... fuhhh... but not for my leg... wuwu..

dats all my story tonight,,
what a sad story to me larr,,
wuwu,,

cheer up!!
ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment