ASSALAMUALAIKUM TO U ALL !!

salam and holla to everyone :)i'm MOHAMMAD IKMALLUDIN and IKMALZ fer short,i'm sixteen this year :) i'll love u double if u showed me YOUR love first to me :P .u hate me? i hate u triple and get off from my page,or i'll kick your ass.i have many great friends :) proud being a SON of ENCIK AHMAD and PUAN FARIDAH ;) n proud to be born as MUSLIM,, ISLAM !!
welcome to my darkness page and u have to find your touchlight if u wanna read my page :P bhahaha
see ya !

so messy -_-

.....................opening MY COMPUTER.......................
.........opening local disk c............
....DONE.........
O_O !!!!
my eyes turn like this O_O !! when saw my folder contain about 180 blogskins that i've been download today,and all my black eyes gone ~,~ because i took an hour for delete seturn blogskins that cannot polish my heart completely XP i've to choose which skins that can kidnap my heart away and FOR 180 skins!!! @__@...edit blogskins such a PAIN but really FUN u know ~ and my bradeeer said "kalo dl blogskin tu dpt duet xpa la jugak $_$" ciss engkau , hahaha

bout today~
for GOD's sake, I never thought dat my teacher will give so so many omwork lar, when my friend tell me what omwork today on de phone call(da ta pi kolah kna lar tya gna enset) oh my god! I have to do my bio-score 20 page!! more worse it is for de exam on september,, 20% kowt,, fail lar exam klo x wat,, ark! when I can raya?? dats not include chemist,fizik,bm,bi omwork lg,, aigoo,, god!! help me!! holiday just 2 weeks but omwork is like 2 month,,

by the way~ i lurve this video^^ i get it from bdak mner tahh^^


if dis truly happen,, tadak perokok dh aih... hak3
so good lar dis video!!

dats all
ciao^^

No comments:

Post a Comment