ASSALAMUALAIKUM TO U ALL !!

salam and holla to everyone :)i'm MOHAMMAD IKMALLUDIN and IKMALZ fer short,i'm sixteen this year :) i'll love u double if u showed me YOUR love first to me :P .u hate me? i hate u triple and get off from my page,or i'll kick your ass.i have many great friends :) proud being a SON of ENCIK AHMAD and PUAN FARIDAH ;) n proud to be born as MUSLIM,, ISLAM !!
welcome to my darkness page and u have to find your touchlight if u wanna read my page :P bhahaha
see ya !

Hate those things !!

1.when i'm talking,there's no one pay attention to me

2.while taking picture,and someone quickly blocking on me !!!

3.when someone YM me,and i quickly reply on him/her , but him/her doesn't reply on me at ALL when i'm YM-ing him/her

4.when i questioned him/her about something , then him/her question me back for the same thing

5.new one,,, now i hate LINE !

1 comment: