ASSALAMUALAIKUM TO U ALL !!

salam and holla to everyone :)i'm MOHAMMAD IKMALLUDIN and IKMALZ fer short,i'm sixteen this year :) i'll love u double if u showed me YOUR love first to me :P .u hate me? i hate u triple and get off from my page,or i'll kick your ass.i have many great friends :) proud being a SON of ENCIK AHMAD and PUAN FARIDAH ;) n proud to be born as MUSLIM,, ISLAM !!
welcome to my darkness page and u have to find your touchlight if u wanna read my page :P bhahaha
see ya !

cheer up^^

jajajaja~ tomorrow going to LANGKAWI!! bye2 alor stuck,, kih3... sori alor stuck^^ but not so happy go there~ coz i have go there hufff~ maybe more than 50 times oready... but out from this boring house... better go to LANGKAWI^^ finally a vacation^^ wah33... mybe can visit KUAH for shopping^^ PANTAI CHENANG for cfood^^ KAMPUNg BUKU^^ xaxaxa~ air terjun^^ cold~ really near to my new house in Langkawi^^ now syiqin order for ole2~ see if I can remember^^ huhu^^ mybe bring back a picture to her ckup lar yer~ kih3... jgn mrah norh~ apepown!! LANGKAWI~ HERE I COME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment