ASSALAMUALAIKUM TO U ALL !!

salam and holla to everyone :)i'm MOHAMMAD IKMALLUDIN and IKMALZ fer short,i'm sixteen this year :) i'll love u double if u showed me YOUR love first to me :P .u hate me? i hate u triple and get off from my page,or i'll kick your ass.i have many great friends :) proud being a SON of ENCIK AHMAD and PUAN FARIDAH ;) n proud to be born as MUSLIM,, ISLAM !!
welcome to my darkness page and u have to find your touchlight if u wanna read my page :P bhahaha
see ya !

hate it!

today idk why but my brother had so many angin in his big stomach.... and the victim is me~arrrhhh.... from the morning till now its 4 am already... he still kentut~ing!! hate de sound!! hate de smell!! arghh!! hate him!! big fat fart guy!! almost dead sucking this poisonous air!! please help me... ark... sorry U had to read dis^^ kih3... pi muntah kat tmpt len lar noh...

No comments:

Post a Comment